Beautiful view over the Forum and the Martini Tower? This is possible from this beautiful, new apartment on the fourth floor of Steentilstraat.
Entrance hall with niche, open kitchen which is equipped with built-in appliances (freezer, refrigerator, dishwasher, hob, combi oven and extractor hood).
The living / bedroom has beautiful windows (French balconies) that gives a magnificent view of the city.
The bathroom has a walk-in shower, washbasin and toilet.
Storage room with washing machine and dryer.
– apartment located on the fourth floor (elevator available).
– bicycle shed.
– upholstered finished; floors (pvc), window coverings (blinds and inbetweens), ceiling lighting.
– very high quality finish.
– joint roof terrace on the same floor with a beautiful view over Groningen.
– rent is the basic rent.
– service costs (for lift maintenance and central areas, among other things) is € 105.
– g / w / e and internet can be taken out by the tenant himself.
– available for 24 months.
The unique layout, the use of high-quality materials and the view makes this apartment definitely worth a visit!